Located across the road from the white sands and crystal blue waters of Hyams beach, this light filled 3 bedroom beachside home is the perfect getaway for families.
– On your doorstep: Hyams Beach and Chinaman’s Beach
– A short walk: The Cooked Goose Cafe (previously known as the Hyams Beach General Store), White Sands coastal bush walking track, Jervis Bay National Park
– Views: Water views
– Layout: Three bedrooms, Two living areas, multiple deck areas
– Guests: Maximum of 6 guests (plus infants in cots)
– Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, gas cooktop, French door fridge
– Bathrooms: Three bathrooms
1. shared bathroom on lower floor for bedrooms 2 and 3 with separate shower and toilet,
2. Ensuite to main bedroom with double shower;
3. 2 way bathroom with its own entry from the front entrance with shower and toilet
– Heating/cooling: 2 x split system air conditioning in the living areas, Gas Fireplace in main lounge room.
– Access/dangers: Wire balustrades, internal stairs
– Parking: Tandem lock up garage, plus driveway (maximum 4 cars)
– Outdoor Space: 2 lovely decks on the upper level – one with 8 seat dining table and the front deck with outdoor wicker lounge overlooking the water, separate BBQ area at the rear of the house, Outdoor dining, rear yard is fully fenced, Outdoor shower
– Pets: None permitted
– Additional Features: WiFi (not reliable in studio), 2 televisions (1 smart TV), hair dryer, ironing board and iron
– Linen: Beds will be made with quality linen, beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels are supplied
– Master Bedroom: King bed, Spacious Ensuite with double shower, Built-in robes plus, Water views from private balcony
– Bedroom 2: King bed with the option to have it split into 2 singles, Built-in robe (downstairs)
– Bedroom 3: Queen bed, built in wardrobe (downstairs)
*** Note : There is a separate studio to the house which can be booked via the Hyams Drift + Studio listing. If you book the main house the studio is not booked out to another group, it will remain empty.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-16073