Newly renovated home of four bedrooms, with an additional separate self contained retreat to sleep one couple. The retreat is included in the tariff if there are 11 or 12 guests. If you have 10 or less guests and would like to include the studio, please contact us to arrange payment ($60 per night).
– On your doorstep: Hyams Beach and Chinaman’s Beach
– A short walk: Hyams Beach General Store, White Sands coastal bushwalking track, Jervis Bay National Park
– Views: Water views
– Layout: Four bedrooms, Two living areas, multiple deck areas, Separate self contained Retreat
– Guests: Maximum of 12 guests (no more than 8 adults), plus infants in cots
– Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Induction cooktop, French door fridge
– Bathrooms: Three in total: Large 3 way bathroom downstairs with separate toilet, bath and shower plus vanity/powder room; Ensuite to main bedroom has bath, double shower, bidet and bath robes; Ensuite in retreat
– Heating/cooling: Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, Gas Fireplace, Ceiling fans.
– Access/dangers: Glass balustrades plus stairs
– Parking: Double lock up garage, plus driveway with electric security gate
– Outdoor Space: Large outdoor spa with bar and seating area, Spacious deck on upper level overlooking the water, separate BBQ area, Outdoor dining, Fully fenced landscaped gardens, 2 Outdoor showers, CCTV (external cameras only)
– Pets: None permitted
– Additional Features: WiFi, Marantz sound system controlled with Elan app, Underfloor heating
– Linen: Beds will be made with 100% linen sheets and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
– Master Bedroom: King bed, Spacious Ensuite with double shower and bidet, Built-in robes plus, Water views (upstairs)
– Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Built-in robe (downstairs)
– Bedroom 3: King bed, walk in robe (downstairs)
– Bedroom 4: Two single beds (with an additional two Single fold out trundle beds on request), Built-in robes with toys and games for children.
– Retreat: King bed, Fully equipped kitchenette, Ensuite