NEW LISTING – AVAILABLE DEC – JAN!
One of Huskisson’s only deep water frontage properties where the creek meets the bay. This older style, yet stylishly renovated property has everything you are looking for in a holiday home. With a large lawn rolling down to the peaceful boat shed on the bay and the deck off the main house with comfortable lounges and daybeds The Jetty is perfect for that summer or winter getaway.
L O C A T I O N
On your doorstep: Currambene Creek and Jervis Bay
A short walk: Huskisson Town Centre, Cinema, Restaurants, Cafes, Pub
Views: Stunning water views
P R O P E R T Y
– Layout: Main house on all one level then layered garden down to the waterfront where boat shed is.
– Guests: Sleeps 8 guests in house and 2 in boat shed, plus infants in cots (Maximum of 6 adults)
– Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Gas Cooktop, modern with views across the bay
– Bathrooms: Ensuite with shower and toilet to main king bedroom and 2nd bathroom has shower and toilet
– Heating/cooling: Reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge and dining and 2nd bedroom.
– Access/dangers: DEEP WATER FRONTAGE WITHOUT FENCING and no fence between property and water.
– Parking: Single Carport, parking on 2nd driveway where garage is. Garage not available to guests.
– Outdoor Space: Large deck over looking water and the spit that goes to Callala with comfy outdoor lounges and a dining area to eat under the stars. Two seats down on the jetty for a fish or a cuppa tea whilst watching the sunrise.
– Laundry: Top loading washing machine, Washer / Dryer, Clothes line on western side of the house
– WiFi: Complimentary WiFi using dongle
– Pets: None permitted
B E D R O O M S
Linen: Beds will be made up and beach towels supplied, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are also supplied
Bedroom 1: King sized bed, built-in robe and ensuite
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Single bed with trundle
Bedroom 3: Two Single beds, TV – Off the kitchen.
Boathouse Studio: King bed, Direct access to jetty