The total sleeping capacity is of this property is 10 guests when travelling with children, however, if travelling without children then no more than 6 adults are permitted to stay.
Situated along the shared walking and bike path linking Vincentia to Huskisson is this great 5 bedroom, 2 storey home. Venture to the beach or relax on the top balcony and enjoy the surroundings of native trees and birdlife with water glimpses to the waters of Jervis Bay. This home is the perfect set up for two families.
L O C A T I O N
– On your doorstep: Collingwood Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path
– A short walk: 850m stroll to Vincentia Village Shops, Cafe, Restaurant
– Views: Water glimpses though the trees
P R O P E R T Y
– Layout: 2 storey, downstairs featuring 3 bedrooms, a living room, dining and kitchenette and bathroom, upstairs has 2 bedrooms, main living and kitchen with large balcony and outdoor dining.
– Guests: Maximum of 10 guests (no more than 6 adults), plus infants in cots
– Kitchen: Large kitchen, Dishwasher, fridge/freezer with ice-maker, Coffee Machine, microwave
– Bathrooms: Main bathroom with bath and shower, Second bathroom with shower only and separate toilet
– Heating/cooling: Gas heater in upstairs living area, fan in master bedroom,
– Access/dangers: Stairs up to second storey
– Parking: Off street parking in front yard for 4 cars. Half of Garage accessible for bikes and kayaks only
– Outdoor Space: Fully fenced back yard with access to walking path, outdoor dining on top balcony, BBQ downstairs
– Pets: None permitted
– Additional features: Wi-Fi and 2 x smart TV
B E D R O O M S
– Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
– Bedroom 1: Queen bed, Built-in robe
– Bedroom 2: 1 x King single and 1 x single trundle bed
– Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Built-in robe
– Bedroom 4: Queen bed, built in robe
– Bedroom 5: 1 x King single and 1 x single trundle bed